In order to submit a post to this blog, you must register with us. The registration process takes less than 1 minute and a verification email will be promptly mailed to you. In order to register, please click on the registration link at the bottom of the right sidebar.
Once your registration process is complete, we look forward to seeing your first post. Please take a moment and read our posting guidelines. By carefully following these instructions, our quick approval process will get your post onto our blog in short order.
By submitting a post to this blog, you are granting us permission to publish that post.
1. Your post(s) must have some relevance to the subject of this blog. If you are unclear about the subject of the blog, please look at the blog title and also the domain name. This will guide you accordingly.
2. Please do not embed any large pictures or large files in a blog post. Large files, limit 500Kb, should be ‘linked to’ and not embedded in the blog post.
3. Please do not override the default font on the blog. Simply, do not use font declarations. However, bold font and italics are fine.
4. Please do not break the law. Unlawful posts will not be posted. We guarantee it.
5. Do not include personal information, e.g., names, addresses, phone numbers and social security numbers. Any post that violates an individual’s privacy will not be approved.
6. Commercial posts will be accepted on a limited basis; however, there will be a charge for these types of posts. We are looking for bona fide articles and benefits. If your post is created for the sole purpose of generating publicity for your business and you believe our audience is relevant, then our fees will be reasonable as well.
7. No ‘adult’ content is allowed on this blog. It will not be approved.
8. Linking to your website or blog once per post is permitted. Save some outbound links for someone else.
9. Do not use flash applets.
10. When posting an article, please think carefully about a 2 or 3 keyword phrase that you would want that post to be discovered under on a search engine. If the post that you submitted has some relevance to that 2 or 3 keyword phrase, then please include that key phrase in the post headline.
11. We absolutely maintain the right to approve or deny any blog posts.